Thursday, June 16, 2011

You know I...never mind!

The Title has nothing to do with the fucking post.
Yea, I just wanted to get that out of the way!

I have been relaxing...because summer gives me more time to do it relax!
I never really liked any of my real life "friends".
They all either try to figure me out or try to hail me.
Really sad..I wish I knew some normal people.

Most of the time I hang out with my "Friends" I usually murmur "I push my fingers into my eyes...it's the only way..." then get interrupted by my friends not really understanding why I think having sex with more than 20 chicks who honestly love you is a bad thing.

Might be the people around here...
Or could be me having some shred of morals..
Could be the carbon dioxide and global warming getting to my brain..

I usually like to head down to our ice cream shop and bury my head into tons of ice cream till I feel like vomiting. That makes for a relaxing evening.

I just like looking up at the stars and wishing...
Then school comes back and rips some more of my soul out..

No comments:

Post a Comment