Monday, June 6, 2011

This is about GameStop

Alright!
I recently got back from GameStop!
So I go along and do my thing.
Trying to make small talk with everyone.
All that.
And there is this blonde there.
She is one of those loud annoying ones, she basically wants all the guys to give their undivided attention too.
Being me, I like to make some jokes and such about how she is to the other workers.
Like she is up on one of them and yells "Hey, is this mumbling?"
He replies with "That's mumbling.."
I tell her "That's more like yelling?"
I suppose that isn't my place..but she is annoying..
He goes "You better leave or else you'll get stuck in a hurricane!"
He starts going on about it.
So, get annoyed and say.
I say in a very sarcastic manner. "I am here and I don't care if I break my legs walking back" (Now, I know that seems retarded to say, but why is he telling me to leave..)
One of them gives me a face that suggests I leave, so I do.

Then comes today.
I guess ruining the ending to Dead Space 2 was bad, so she constantly tells us "Stop ruining it!!"
All the fucking time.
So, I say "Hey, your not my friend"
So as I try and talk to my friend again, she comes in with "next time you see my boss you'll get talked to and if you don't leave I'll call the cops"

Now, this is why I think I look like a scarecrow.
Or my deep voice is all weird to smaller women..because I never did anything but make very mild jokes that she should be able to tolerate.
Barely said like any words.
Is it my sarcasm?

So the next time I come in.
The store manager shows me the write up.
All my words are transformed into: "Fuck this fucking shop and I hate everyone"
Now, What happened?
I think Game Stop hates me...
Off to best buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment