Thursday, June 30, 2011

So here's my dream

Alright!
I like to tell people my dreams, my almost horribly realistic with a twist to them dreams.
I usually like to tell my family my deep and complex dreams, they like to call bullshit on me.
So hopefully you all will listen and bare with me.

Now this dream is different from my usual "Serial killer hunter/antagonistic/mystery" characters I play
My dreams are more of me thinking of something obscure and putting it into something sorta like a movie I can control.
I am usually in 3rd person and watching what my masked image of myself does and I usually control him.
Sorta like a video game...but more intense and more shifty...should I say.
I rarely am in first person and I never have any other view other than those two.

Now you may ask, are you evil or good?
Now, to normal moral standards I would be evil, But I do my evil in such a way it is almost sad I would have to resort to using such "ways" to achieve what would only make my crappy life seem a bit better.
So you can say I am usually an Anti-hero.

You might ask again, are you a crazy or sane person?

In my dreams I do everything that restricts me from doing such in real life.
Like bomb someone's house or getting rid of someone that is messing with my "Mission".

You may have another question, do you know you are in dreams?

I do, I know because when I do my tests, like go "GTA" everyone, cops don't come and even when they do..somehow they let it go and move on.

In my dreams I don't care if  I die...as long as I make a good attempt and fulfilling my hopes and dreams in that set "story"
I never truly die in my dreams, I just get back up and continue my business.
Sorta like having god mode on a video game.


You might ask do you have any partners or people to help you with your "missions"
I never really do, I just get everything done myself!
If you want something done you must do it yourself!

Now! last question.
What do you look like?

I look like a lot of things, but the thing I am most is someone that resembles myself only with a mask and short spikey- like hair. I usually wear my usual cloths in like real life. My masks are simple designs, they never are scary or anything bad. I just for some reason cannot put my face on myself so I create a mask for my "person"


So on with the Dream!

Oh! That's all time time we have for today?
I'll tell you later!
I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment