Friday, August 12, 2011

So I wonder...

So I am thinking about how this server I am head admin on is going to last...
I mean...I think I am a good head admin and I think I fit the job just right!
I like to hear all the people hail me and treat me with respect!
It's a very heartwarming feeling!
I heard about what some people think I am like or act like.
Most people tell me that I sound like I "Don't give 2 single fucks"
That isn't wrong....per-se ...if you think about it...
All the people usually tell me I am hardcore and such
I love that ego boost!
The more people think I am a robot, brings me one step closer to being a terminator! haha!
Geez, I really need to think of better shit to become...then a terminator....

Anyways, I need to come up with something better than me talking about video games..
I hope this crappy post will hold some of my non-existent fans over!

No comments:

Post a Comment