Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is my crappy on the spot intro!

While I listen to this grando music I thought I would make a blog myself!
Yes, I saw some of my friends making blogs and such.
So I felt it very necessary to make this....
Anyways with that out of the way, lets get some core things about me out of the way!!
I am The Goose! (Goose, Jim Goose, Jimothy Goose, Goosey, Mr. Goose ETC)
I like to be called "Goose", My real name isn't Jim or Goose..so don't ask...
I really don't care what most people think or even care of they all die, I just want all my friends and family to be okay.
I don't give anything about me out...most you'll get is my skype and first name..
I am very random!!
I am going to leave the rest up to your thoughts and interactions with me!
I hope to come up with more than this pitiful intro!
So To all my friends happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment